Sunday, 05 April 2015
- Log into your WordPress admin panel.
- Access your server using any ftp software or FileManager provided by your host.
- Navigate to ‘wp-content/themes’ directory on the server:
- Rename the theme folder:
- Get back to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance -> Editor menu.
- Select your theme to edit and click ‘Select’ button:
- Open ‘style.css’ file:
- Change ‘Theme Name’ value to your new theme name. Save the changes:
- Get back to Appearance – > Themes menu and activate your theme. Activate your parent theme first (CherryFramework) and then activate the renamed theme.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: